Wednesday, February 23, 2011

mid-week finds

via {here}

Holy sweet treat! It's Wednesday and the week is rolling by quickly. I've come across some awesome finds I want to share, including the non-traditional "cake" above. How cool is that? If I were not a cake-fiend, I'd probably go this route, for nostalgia sake...


via {here}

This rose petal number from Ann Taylor's bridal line would be perfect for an upcoming beach wedding! I love the feminine yet casual combination.


via {here}

 As a planner, it's moments like this, in the middle of all of the madness, that makes you appreciate what you do.


via {here}

Who doesn't need a sparkling bolero jacket on their wedding day? Such a fun way to spice up a traditional look at the reception :)

Hope you're having a fabulous Wednesday!

xoxo,
kat

8 comments:

  1. LOVE that dress, and the cake!!! ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just came across your blog! It's great! those are fabulous photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that sparkly bolero jacket!! it's a pretty contrast against a white dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sequin bolero! I was thinking of putting my mom in one instead of one of those 'look i'm the mom' jackets that most mother of the brides seem to wear. I love her hair piece too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bolero jacket is all kinds of awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and love to hear from readers. Thank you for leaving a message and for visiting Flower & Honey! xoxo, Kat