Friday, February 25, 2011

tgif + weekend bliss, Oscars style

weekend bliss
via {here}
TGIF to you! I'm off to the beach for a zen weekend with one of my besties - psyched! It will involve a lot of things including watching the Academy Awards on Sunday night. Is anyone attending an Oscars party? There's been a bunch of fantastic posts this week about how to jazz up your own Oscars Party. Check those out here at {Pizzazzerie} and here at {Valley & Co}. There are some fantastic ideas there, so be sure to stop by those blogs. Or you just interested in fun Oscar treats? AMAZING Best Picture cookies over at Amy Atlas' blog! Or if you're a go big or go home kind of awards show fiend, Event Brite dot com has listed the Top 10 Pre-Oscars parties around the nation. Check those out here!  


Any guesses or hopes for Best Picture? I hope Inception takes the cake - mind. blowing.

I've put together my dream weekend ensemble via polyvore dot com. Super fun website - check that out too! Those my theresa suede pumps are after my own heart - le sigh. Okay, party people - have a GREAT Friday and an even better weekend :)


xoxo,
Kat


PS: {flower & honey} is now on Facebook! Check it out :)

3 comments:

I appreciate all comments and love to hear from readers. Thank you for leaving a message and for visiting Flower & Honey! xoxo, Kat