Friday, October 1, 2010

tgif + hello, october

Today is the first day of October and the weather in North Carolina couldn't be more fitting! That cool breeze was exactly what I think we've all been hoping for...and it got me in the mood for some fall-styled weddings! Check out this clip of an inspire shoot from SMP...

From Beth of The White Dress by the Shore and Candace of Jubilee Events… via {Style Me Pretty}

This shoot is completely, drop-dead gorgeous! Plus it totally gets me geared up for the events we have in the coming weeks! Fall is quickly out-pacing Spring for the busiest time of the year for weddings. And what's not to like? The mild weather. The rich color-schemes. I may sound biased...well, because I am! I love fall!  :)

And today happens to be Friday! TGIF to everyone and best wishes to those getting married this weekend!

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and love to hear from readers. Thank you for leaving a message and for visiting Flower & Honey! xoxo, Kat