Tuesday, May 10, 2011

{guest post} Southern Aisle

via {here}

Hi, friends!

Super excited to be guest posting over for Lauren of Southern Aisle today! If you've not stopped by the SA blog, be sure to do so! Lauren offers up great inspiration, real wedding and advice posts for the modern bride. And she's got great perspective as she is just four days away from getting hitched!

Lauren has asked me to help out with today's post, so scoot on over there and check out my ode to the oh-so-Southern, seer sucker...

And BIG BIG congrats to Lauren on her wedding week! I know it will be an event to remember :)

Enjoy!
xoxo,
Kat

3 comments:

  1. Seersucker and polka dots? I'm sold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seer sucker is such a southern staple!! Going to check out right now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, i agree- seersucker and polka dots is a killer combination, they had me at hello. xoxo, chrissy.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and love to hear from readers. Thank you for leaving a message and for visiting Flower & Honey! xoxo, Kat