Monday, December 27, 2010

holiday sweet tooth

Welcome back from the holiday rush! I know, I know, we're not out of the woods yet with New Years Eve just around the corner! Therefore, I feel confident in continuing posts about holiday treats ;)

I have a HUGE sweet-tooth and I completely indulged this past weekend (slash week). Pumpkin pie, cookies, fudge, Momma's mincemeat fruitcake...the list goes on! However, I didn't get TOO creative. My sister gave me Bakerella's book Cake Pops for Christmas and this is my next big adventure!

via {here}
I think the snowmen are oh-so-appropriate with my very first WHITE CHRISTMAS in North Carolina! Proof. Amazing, right? Although, I must say I feel lucky that this is a rare happening. De-snowing my car this morning took about 45 minutes. I don't think I would want to do that on a regular basis!

Anywho, I think these cuties are on the docket for next year...

via {here}
Adorable, no?

Okay, so stuffing-my-face aside, I'd like to reiterate how much I LOVE winter weddings. Romantic, magical, {insert ooey-gooey adjective here}. So to keep with the sweet tooth theme, here are some lovely eye & taste candy for any brides planning for a winter 2011 wedding! :)


all images via {here}
What's a winter wedding without a beauuuutiful cake? If you can imagine it, I'm still looking for some fun, winter recipes to bake/cook up for the coming weeks! If you have something scrumptious, please share in the comments :)

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and have an amazing time ringing in 2011!

xoxo,
kat

3 comments:

  1. i think a slice of cake is in order after this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmy that looks so good! Those little cookie pops are sooooo cute and the cake is so beautiful, it's making me hungry :D
    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and love to hear from readers. Thank you for leaving a message and for visiting Flower & Honey! xoxo, Kat