Thursday, April 21, 2011

Etsy find: Bella Bean Couture

Hi, friends! Are you ready for your dose of cuteness for the day? I'm talking BEYOND adorable here. I want to share an Etsy shop I have found that can help with the particularly precious part of your wedding day, the flower girl.

Bella Bean Couture is a family-run business out of Kansas City. Faith, Patty and Heather work together to create some of the most lovely flower girl ensembles. Check out some of their goodness...








Those cheeks! Love 'em :)


all images via {here}

Tutus are so much fun for everyone involved, no? If you plan on having a flower girl, I highly recommend you check out Bella Bean Couture right now :)

I'm off to the Bald Head Island for an oceanside wedding this weekend! I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!

xoxo,
Kat

9 comments:

  1. Such a great find. Ah dorable!!! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does the first one come in adult size? So adorable!!! Have a wonderful weekend - say hi to the ocean for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok are these little girls just so adorable! The tutus are so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. H'omigod, I'm having cute overload!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY ADORABLE!!! This is the most presh find I've seen in a lonnnnnngggg while!!

    Happy Easter!

    xoxo-Tiffany
    delightfully-chic.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH! DYING!!! I love these so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love the backs, so unique! Ahh, the first one is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear heaven these little gals are CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flower on the little ones head is my favorite part. That just the nicest final touch.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and love to hear from readers. Thank you for leaving a message and for visiting Flower & Honey! xoxo, Kat