Wednesday, July 21, 2010

sweet treats

I'll admit it. I have a major sweet tooth! And what could be better than combining something so delectable with beautiful design? Wedding cakes are such a fun (and delicious) part of the big day. And feeding into my own modern design taste, bakers are becoming more and more daring with their designs.

I find myself leaning toward square instead of round, clean lines and incorporating floral design into the cake. Flavors? I swoon for red velvet, vanilla/chocolate marble and yellow cake. And only one icing has the key to my culinary heart - buttercream! What type of cake tickles your taste buds?

Here's a inspiration board I created at Style Me Pretty with a few fabulous treats for you - Enjoy!

sweet tooth

xoxo
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and love to hear from readers. Thank you for leaving a message and for visiting Flower & Honey! xoxo, Kat