Monday, July 12, 2010

inviting design

There are countless elements of weddings that get my wheels spinning or tug on my heartstrings. After working in stationery and then venturing into the planning world, I still find myself grinning ear-to-ear when I see a fantastic invitation or save-the-date! Letterpress, engraved, flat - you name it and I love it. I have a great fondness for graphic design. Pair this with my love for weddings and well, you get the picture...

To honor this particular obsession of mine, here are a few modern-style invites I've recently found on Minted! Love, love love these - enjoy :)



Square designs are becoming more and more popular.
If you can bite the bullet on the extra postage, it's worth it!
Yellow, black and charcoal are popular color combos for evening and fall weddings.


Another unique design shape, this #10 size card, is available in letterpress.
This is perfect for a more modern couple. Colors can vary with taupe and coral.


If you want to go the Initials route, this is a fun, san serif way to do it!
Clean and simple, this invite is eye-catching with many color options.


This save-the-date speaks for itself :)

This one reminds me of die cut paper and has a great
mix of textures.


xoxo
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and love to hear from readers. Thank you for leaving a message and for visiting Flower & Honey! xoxo, Kat